IBM Cognos Analytics Virtual Classroom
At this event, IBM, Motio and PMsquare will provide you with hands-on exercises and education for your next Cognos Analytics migration along with leveraging new Cognos features in the latest release.
You’ll work with both Cognos and Motio software at this live, virtual event
Is this class for me?
- Yes, if you’ve upgraded but want to get more from the new Cognos Analytics features with IBM guidance.
- Yes, if you are looking for the most efficient way to get to Cognos Analytics and/or keep up with new releases.
- Yes, if you need to clean up your Cognos environment before your next upgrade, migration from CQM to DQM, or move to the Cognos cloud.
- Yes, if you’re looking to improve performance and maintain a clean Cognos environment.
- Yes, if you want to try out hands-on exercises with both MotioCI and Cognos Analytics software.
Classroom agenda from IBM, Motio & PMsquare
- Go from dashboards to decisions in Cognos Analytics– you’ll create dashboards that deliver the data you need for critical decision-making.
- Newest features in Cognos Analytics in action– understand how to leverage the new features to achieve your business goals.
- Align your strategy with the Cognos Analytics roadmap– prepare your strategy in analytics with what’s coming from Cognos.
- Inventory your Cognos implementation– grasp the scope of what you have in Cognos, learn how easy it is to identify the analytic gems from the junk (report complexity, duplicate reports, reports not being used, poorly designed content, etc.). Prioritise what to modernise after your upgrade.
- Reducing the size of your Cognos migration (upgrades, CQM to DQM or Cloud) – a straight forward approach that speeds up your migration by simply removing all of the junk your organisation doesn’t use/need.
- Repeatable testing reduces upgrade costs – experience the methodology and automated testing techniques that reduce the time/effort of your upgrades and ensure data accuracy/reliability in your upgraded environment.
This workshop will be held on July 22nd – the virtual session will run from 09:30 AM – 3:30 PM (Singapore) | 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM (Thailand) | 7:00 AM – 1:00 PM (Sri Lanka & India)
* places are limited.
To join our virtual classroom register here